Thursday 1 July 2010

Research, shot, share

Over the past two weeks I have spent a huge amount of time, out in the sunshine taking photographs and then, many evenings editing, sharing and promoting my images. I have been doing a lot of research in to pushing my photographs to a larger audience. I have been entering competitions and reading blogs and ezines for ideas.

I have also had my first wedding shot, which was a huge fun. I loved every minute of it and I got some great photographs, which I hope the bride and groom will like as much as I do. And then my daughter had her prom...what an array of beautiful young ladies and handsome young men to photograph.

So I have had quite a bit of fun, I learnt alot, I have a nice sun tan and a huge amount of very colourful and rather nice photographs to show for it.

Thank you for your support

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment