Wednesday 15 September 2010

Autumn Glow

Well summer is over, the trees are starting to change colour and the evenings are drawing with their beautiful red sunset skies. I hoping to spent more time with my camera than I have over the past couple of months. I have busy working but I think I have a routine in place that gives a good balance between working and creative time. I have taken some photos during the past couple of months, and I have photographed another wedding. I just need to make time for the editing and posting. So hopefully there will be some good shots in there. I have also had loads of ideas for some shots I want to try. So the photography is never totally on the back burner. Looking forward to posting some warm seasonal shots for you all. Thanks for all your support MsG

No comments:

Post a Comment