Tuesday 22 March 2011

Windows Live Writer

I thought I’d give Windows Live Writer a go, so here goes.

Connecting Lived Writer to my Blog accounts was really easy and I can manage all my blogger accounts from here.  The layout of Live writer is just like the new versions of MS word…with the Ribbon;  Editing the font is the same as editing in word, so really easy to use.  The thing I like the most is the live spell checker.  Again like word, it underlines the words it thinks I may have spelt incorrectly and the F7 key brings up Spell Checker.

The insert photograph option is good for me as this blog is about photography and technology. 

Pink_Skull

All in all Windows Live Writer looks to be a good option for new blog writers as it is very simple to use.  I have to say I quite like it and my well continue to use it.

The final test will be how it posts to my blog site…  Lets give it a try.

A slight technical error there, caused by the user (Problem exists between keyboard and chair).

It posted without any issues, however then saving this as a draft to the website then removed the posting to live.  I also found that editing the post in Blogger was difficult as it showed all of the code.

Apart from those couple of issue, mostly caused by me;  The software is easy to use; works well and published well.  I like it.

MsG

No comments:

Post a Comment